sarproz-group

The displacement value comes out "increase"

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      leewoneung
      Participant

I worked PSInSAR Process.
        First I had choosed spatial coherence > 0.7 and I completed a series of preliminary works.
        And I choosed 1-Sigma/mu Index ,So I completed a series of PSInSAR works.
        I Wanted to Decrease Values That are displacement. but I getted Increase Values.
        My Study area is railway so I think that place should be subsidence.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        leewoneung
        Participant

oh sorry, I have some mistake that is my question.

First I had choosed spatial coherence > 0.7 and I completed a series of preliminary works.
          And I choosed 1-Sigma/mu Index ,So I completed a series of PSInSAR works.

—————————————————-

First I had choosed 1-Sigma/mu Index > 0.7 and I completed a series of preliminary works.
          And I choosed Velocity , consequently I completed a series of PSInSAR works and I getted displacement map.

I Wanted to Decrease Values That are displacement. but I getted Increase Values.
          My Study area is railway so I think that place should be subsidence.

periz
          Keymaster

Hi leewoneung,
            I am sure that the guys in Beijing will be able to check the matter with you.
            good work

Eric Liang
            Participant

Dear Leewoneung,

I am SARProZ team leader in Beijing and I think we have met begginning of this year for sw training.

Then I want to confirm your question. Do you want help to check the reason why you got uplifting value in your result, right?

From attaced screenshots I think the processing is not stable and reasonable but we need very detailed information to understand what you did. Do you have a detailed processing memo document then we can clearly understand and help you on that?

Let me know. Otherwise you can also send email to me: liang@sarproz.com

Cheres

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.