sarproz-group

Unwrapping method

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      bridgetwang
      Participant

Hi,
        I’d like to ask one question about unwrapping method, as it seems there’s no detailed description in the manual.

What the 3 kinds of unwrapping method “standard”,”standard LS” and “standard LS LP” mean?

And how could I choose from them? do they have different cases in which behaves best?

Best regards,
        Zoe

periz
        Keymaster

* standard: usual standard unwrapping method, pixel by pixel, it suffers the usual drawbacks of unwrapping in presence of noise. If you mask an interferogram and you have disconnected areas, it’s not going to connect them.
          * sparse LS: it uses sparse points and Least Squares to connect unconnected areas and to solve the problem in presence of noise. It’s by construction smooth, good if you have no alternatives to return a smooth result
          * other options: prototypes and experiments, don’t us them…
          best

bridgetwang
          Participant

Thank you for your rapid answer!

sahar
            Participant

Hello
              I’d like to ask one question about phase ambiguity parameter, How the phase ambiguity parameter is calculated in the network?

periz
              Keymaster

I do not know what you mean with “phase ambiguity parameter”.
                The phase ambiguity is pi=3.1416… radians
                If you convert the phase to height or displacement, you will get the corresponding values. Check any insar paper for the formulas.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.